Friday 17 October 2014

October Halloween Favourites

Hey Guys,

It's Halloween soon so i decided since I'm dedicating this month to Halloween I will dedicate some of my October favourites to Halloween and autumn too. I've tried to be a little creative with my pictures so I hope you like them.

1. Fiendish Fancies
















You may only be able to get these in England but they are one of the best Halloween treats by far they do other kinda throughout the year such as Christmas ones.


2. Topshop Nail Varnish
















This is a new purchase which I got this week and I already love it I can see this being one of my staple nail varnishes for the autumn period. I also got a Topshop lip stick and I'm sad to say that I was not impressed by it. I've heard lots of people talk about the Topshop make up range and its definitely let me down.

3. Sharpies






































So these Sharpies are something which I have wanted for so long now but could never bring myself to get until now! I'm so glad that i got them they make my desk look colourful and there are a few D.I.Y's which I plan to use them for through out the next few months.

4.Owl Calender
















This owl calender is also something i just had to buy I've wanted one of these never ending calendars for a while now and have been tempted to make my own but once I saw this hand crafted wooden owl one I fell in love with it and I will definitely get a lot of use out of it.

5. Cushions



I have gotten a few cushions over the last few weeks and two of them especially have really made me feel a bit autumnal because of the colours patterns and to be honest I just like dogs.

I hope you like my October favourites don't forget to leave a comment with some of your favourite things from October. Don't forget to come back on Monday for some more Halloween fun and don't forget to share this with your friends.

xoxo Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment