Friday 3 October 2014

Halloween tag

Hi guys, 

Today I thought I'd start off with a Halloween tag to get everyone into the Halloween mood since we are getting closer to halloween! I tag all of you that would like to do it. Just leave a comment if you do this tag so I can go check yours out :) 

1. Favorite Halloween movie?
There are loads but for now ill just tell you one which is hocus pocus but stay tuned for next week when there will be all my favourites!

2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?
I stopped trick-or-treating at about 9 or 10 I'd say.

3. Favorite Halloween Costume you have ever been?
It has got to be the classic 90's binbag witch! Literally all of my friends and I used to have bin bags as costumes it was the thing to do in England!

4. What are you going to be this year?
I am not going to be anything this year I don't think I might put a mask on for when answering the door to children though.

5. Do you like haunted attractions?
Nope I do not like anything to do with ghosts I can't even watch most haunted without being scared for days!

6. Vampires or werewolves?
In deffinately like vampires more they are so much cooler.

7. Favorite Halloween Candy?
My favourite halloween candy has to be the gummy sweets which have juice inside them when you bite into them they are so cool.

8. Do you decorate your house?
Nope we do not decorate our house but we do answer the door and have treats ready for when people come to the door.

9. Least favorite halloween costume? 
My least favourite costumes are probably the shop baught ones because I feel like making your own is so much more fun and creative!

10. Have you ever repeated a costume and what was it?
Yeah I have like I said the binbag witch I was one of those quite a few times when I was younger.

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
I think I do believe in ghosts but I try to convince myself that they aren't real because I'm so scared of seeing one.

12. Scariest halloween?

I don't think I have had a really scary halloween everytime I've been trick or treating I've had quite a good experience. 

13. Who do you tag? 
I tag everyone who reads this post to answer the questions!

I hope you have a great lead up to halloween and do something creative for your costume even if it is a bin bag! If you do something creative don't forget to send me a picture or tag me on twitter or Instagram.

Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment