Wednesday 1 October 2014

Feeling the Autumnal feeling!

Helloo Guys,

Today is the first of October which only means one thing it's Halloween this month and I cannot wait because it means its one step closer to Christmas! I don't know about you but I'm definitely feeling the autumnal feeling it just creeped up on me the other day. So this month i am going to be doing my usual monday and friday videos but with a Halloween themed twist on most of them such as tags, diys, halloween favs, top 10's and a halloween special.

I cant wait to get this month started and give you guys some fun things to get you into the halloween mood. I've already started off the halloween fun by changing my background on my blog i hope you like it. So if you want to see all of the halloween posts don't forget to come back on friday for the first of many halloween inspired posts and if anyone even looks at this post leave a comment about what posts you would like me to do it the future. P.s sorry this post was late. 

xoxo Lucy







No comments:

Post a Comment