Monday 13 October 2014

D.I.Y- Design it yourself Halloween Mug

Hey Guys,

So today I came up with a fun and easy D.I.Y that anyone can do and its to design your own Halloween mug. It doesn't matter if you cant draw, I cant and I think I did okay. All you will need is:-

A plain mug (I got white)
Sharpies
An Oven


















1. The first thing you do is make sure that you wash your mug so that its nice and clean and ready to draw on.

2. Choose the colours of your Sharpies and a cool design and start drawing. If you do it wrong you can just simply wipe it off and start again.


















3. Leave the mug a day or so to completely dry and make sure not to touch it.


















4. Put the mug into a cold oven for 30 minutes at 170 degrees


















There you have it some pretty cool mugs for your Halloween fun! I think these would be pretty cool gifts for your friends. Be careful when washing them if I was you i'd wash them by hands and be careful around the design. I hope you like this idea if you decide to make these don't forget to post them on Instagram and tag me.

xoxo Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment