Saturday 19 April 2014

Why not give it a go...


Hey guys,
Not really sure if anyone will read this so might be talking to myself...Haha. I read a lot of the people I watch on YouTube's blogs and I really like them. So I thought I'd give it a go, It could turn out a totally boring disaster...but I hope not! I'm not sure what my blogs will consist of or how often I will do them, but why not give it a go? I really would just like to document the possibly interesting things that I do and places I go to so that I can go back and see what I've been doing. I will probably be rubbish at this till I get the hang of what I'm doing.

About me...
My names Lucy and I live in England, I'm 18 years old, 19 in May! I live a pretty average life, I'm a student studying Early Years and Childhood Studies at Uni. I Have a cat called Aurora she's Four months old and a dog called Charlie he's One year old (Ill put some pictures bellow). I'm pretty much obsessed with the internet I love all social networks and I'm absolutely obsessed with YouTube. I watch so many videos a week I can't even count (See I'm obsessed...) but hey surely everyone is obsessed with something! Apart from that I love going to the cinema, shopping and spending time with my family and friends. I hope that you stick around to learn more about me and my life! 


                             


I don't know why I chose pictures where they are both sleeping but still here's my cuties :) 

Thankyou for reading 

Love Lucy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment