Saturday 19 April 2014

My Week Away -Days 3, 4 & 5

 Hey Guys! 

This blog is a follow on from yesterday's blog showing you what I did on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday of last week. I hope that yesterday's was interesting, I didn't want to make it too long so it wasn't too boring! 

Sunday 13th April 

On Sunday I went on a boat ride in Wroxham along the broads, it was a very beautiful trip with lots of beautiful houses and scenery to look at. This wasn't just any ordinary boat trip I got to drive the boat and go where I wanted on the river as we rented out a boat to drive, I was on the boat for about two hours but I wished we had paid for longer. It was a shame that I could only go up to 5 miles per hour and that's classed as speeding! This was one of my favourite parts of the trip as I got to do something I'd never done before... 
                               
             
                  


Monday 14th April 

On Monday I had a bit more of a relaxed day as I was still tired from the journey to caister on sea! So I went bowling in the morning and played two games, it was a good laugh and I won one of the games by one point and that's good for me I usually all lose all of the games. Later on in the day I went for a really yummy meal where I had a beef burger and chips. 
 
                               

Tuesday 15th April 

On Tuesday I went to the beach for the day in Great Yarmouth it was a very sunny beautiful day and very relaxing. I also got an amazing ice cream from a stand on the promenade and it had one scoop of kinder bueno ice cream and the other was cookie dough! It was so yummy and just what I needed on a warm day :) I also went to the arcades where I won lots of little things which I would never have got if I saw it in a shop, but had to have them from the two pence machine! 

                               



I hope you are enjoying my blogs feel free to give me tips :) 

Thanks for reading my blog :) 
Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment