Saturday 19 April 2014

My Week Away -Days 1 & 2

Hey Guys!

So last week I went for a week away to the sea side resort of Caister on Sea near Great Yarmouth. I thought I would share some of the fun things I did and pictures with my blog so that I can always remember last week! 

Friday 11th April 

So on Friday the 11th of April I set off to Caister on Sea and it was a rather long journey that took about 6 hours... Not the highlight of my day. I just spent the day relaxing but I did get to go check out the cold and windy but never the less beautiful beach! 

                                 
              


Saturday 12th April 

On Saturday morning I went the the sealife centre in Great Yarmouth which was so much fun seeing all of the amazing sea creatures. I got to see penguins and turtles which are my favourite! Also lots of other things like sharks and different types of fish I even got the chance to touch a starfish :) I soon realised that some of the creatures were hard to take clear pictures of! 

            


Later that day I went to look around a model village which is a tiny man built version of houses, people and attractions. I didn't think it sounded that good but once I got there I saw how cute it was and I couldn't wait to see it all. My favourite was the circus, the rides and I thought the little houses looked so real! 

                                 
       

Tomorrow I will be uploading Sunday, Monday and Tuesday of last week :) 

Thankyou for reading my blog 

 Lucy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment