Monday 15 September 2014

August favourites

Hi guys, 

I know its quite late into the month of September but today I've decided that I am going to start doing monthly favourites and since there were a lot of things that I loved in the month of august I've decided to do august favourites for you before September ends. 

My first favourite of august has to be a new nail varnish which I picked up and I think this one is perfect for august because it is a very summery blue colour it reminds me of the sky and the sea. Ive never had a beauty uk nail varnish before but it was on the lower skale of nail varnishes so i thought id give it a try and i loved it. 

Beauty uk nail varnish £2.99 superdrug in colour tealed with a kiss

My second favourite is these two adorable Topshop bows which I got a few months ago but only just got around to wearing and every time I do I get complements. I love to wear them with a simple ponytail, half up half down hairstyle and my most favourite is when I have a bun in my hair I think a bow hair bobble just finishes off the hair style.  

Topshop bow hair bobble £ 3.99 each 

My third favourite has got to be this amazing little note book my sister got me when she went on holiday. But its not just this notebook, I've been loving any little handbag sized notebook that I can carry around with me and write a list in or an idea wherever I am. I think that everyone should have one of these because it encourages you to become a lot more organised.


The fourth of my favourites is dry shampoo which I was very sceptical about at the start. But its become one of the things which I have used a lot throughout the summer when I've had a busy few days and not had time to do much with my hair. Its also good for if i need more texture in my hair before curling it as it helps keep the curls in for longer. I would deffinately reccomend it to anyone.  

Batise dry shampoo £3.00 from superdrug 

Now my last but no means least favourite is the bodyshop moisture foundation with spf 15 in it and ive loved this on days when ive wanted to go for a more natural make up look. The amazing thing about it is that it has spf in it so it protects your skin from the sun but also its easy to apply, doesnt feel cakey and it stays on for a lobg period of time which is always a bonus. 

The body shop foundation £13.00 

Hope you guys love some of my favourites as much as I do and don't forget to come back next month for my September Friday favourites and on Monday for another surprise post and every Monday and Friday for the rest of your life! Also moving into new university halls tomorrow and I'm so scared haha wish me luck. 

Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment