Monday 22 September 2014

The T.M.I Tag

Hi guys,

So i thought it might be nice if people got to know me more so i am going to do the tmi tag and i know a lot of people on youtube have done this tag but i applied it to blogger and only had to change one of the questions.

1. What are you wearing?
A gray jumper and some black leggings.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes I have been in love once.

3. Ever had a terrible break up? 
Erm maybe not terrible but there has deffinately been one or two that were hard for me.

4. How tall are you?
I am around five foot six inches so not mega short or tall.

5. How much do you weigh?
Surely people should know never to ask a woman that sort of question! 

6. Any tattoos?
Nope I don't have any tattoos but I do intend on getting at least one in the future.

7. Any Piercings?
Yes I have four piercings both of my ears, my lip and my nose, some people don't like them but its my decision. 

8. OTP?
My otp has got to be Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes I think the are so cute together

9.Favourite Show?
I have a few favourite shows but my most favourite has to be pretty little liars!

10. Favourite bands?
My favourite bands are you me at six and paramore.

11. Something you miss? 
Something i miss is living in manchester but im going back in a few days!!!

12. Favourite Song? 
My favourite song at this moment in time has to be Ed Sheeran-Nina.

13. How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

14. Zodiac sign?
I am a Gemini which means I was born in may.

15. Quality you look for in a partner? 
I look for someone who is funny and loving.

16. Favourite quote?
My favourite quote is "live everyday like its your last".

17. Favourite actor?
I'm not sure I could choose one there are lots but if I had to choose it would be Ed Westwick who played chuck bass in gossip girl! 

18. Favourite colour?
My favourite colour is purple.

19. Loud or soft music?
I definitely prefer loud music.

20. Where do you go when your sad? 
When im sad i go to my bed or my sisters.

21. How long does it take you to shower? 
It takes me about 10-15 minutes in the shower.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Well it depends if I've had a shower the night before and how much effort I'm putting in but anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours.

23. Ever been in a physical fight? 
Nope I have never been in a physical fight id be useless.

24. Turn on?
Nice eyes and smile.
  
25. Turn off? 
Someone whos full of themselves.

26. The reason i joined blogger? 
I just decided one day that I love blogs so why not try my own and see if I enjoy it.

27. Fears? 
Im scared of feet, spiders and insects that fly.

28. Last thing that made you cry? 
I don't know I cant remember the last time I cried.

29. Last time you said you loved somebody?
I said I love you to my sister when saying bye to her earlier on the phone.

30. Meaning behind your blog name? 
Well my names Lucy and I'm not sure why I'm in the sky but I'd like to be? 

31. Last book you read?
I don't really read books it just doesn't interest me but I started reading twilight and never finished it haha.

32. The book your currently reading? 
I'm not currently reading a book because I don't enjoy reading.

33. Last show you watched? 
The last show I watched was don't tell the bride last night before i went to bed.

34. Last person you talked to? 
The last person I talked to was my dad.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last text? 
The last person I last text was one of my best friends .

36. Favourite food? 
My favourite food has got to be pizza and bacon, cheese burgers.

37. Place you want to visit?
I would love to visit america it looks so much more cool than england.

38. The last place you were? 
The last place I went to was the bank.

39. Do you have a crush? 
Nope I do not have a crush. 

40. The last time you kissed someone? 
Ermm I kissed my dog on the head a bit ago if that counts? 

41. Last time you were insulted? 
I don't know when the last time I was insulted was probably on the phone to my sister we always joke about like that.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet? 
My favourite sweets have got to be any kind of haribos.

43. What instroment do you play? 
I don't play an instrument but I used to play the violin for about a year.

44. Favourite piece of jewelry? 
My favourite piece of jewellery is my mums bracelet which she gave to me and I've wore it everyday since I was 9. 

45. Last sport you played? 
I don't play sports so probably not since I was at school.

46. Last song you sang? 
The last song I sang was Sam Smith- stay with me.

47. Favourite chat up line? 
Hi I'm doing a survey... Whats your name? Whats your number? Are you free next saturday? 

48. Have you ever used it? 
No way haha.

49. Last time you hung out with someone? 
I hung out with my best friend yesterday and we went to a big park with a massive pond where you can see airoplanes setting off and landing.

50. Who should answer these questions next? 
I think that everyone who reads this should answer all 50 questions.

I hope you liked this tag and my answers if you have any more questions for me or would like to know more then leave a comment down below don't forget to come back every Monday and Friday for more fun. 

Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment