Sunday 7 December 2014

Blogmas day 7- ChristmasTag

Hey Guys, 


Today I have another christmas tag for you all, I hope you have all has a great first week of December I know I have. This is a new christmas tag that I found feel free to do this tag as well or if you want to answer this tag then leave your answers in the comments.

Questions: 

1. What's Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
Elf, its deffo the best christmas movie ever. I've watched it so many times I know a lot of the words.

2. What Are Your Favourite Christmas Colours? 

White, Gold and Silver. 

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your pyjamas Or Dress Up For Christmas?

 I usually dress up nice on christmas day and then once every one has gone home I get into my pyjamas.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?

 My Sister she always spoils me every year and I would like to give her it.

5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? 

Christmas morning is when we open all of our presents, but if my sister is there then sometimes I get to open one from her on christmas eve.

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?

 Nope but I am going to this year!!

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 

I usually go home for christmas but whilst I'm in Manchester I like to go to the Christmas markets, do most of my christmas shopping, wrap a lot of my presents, putting up decorations at my sisters house, watch christmas movies and playing christmas music! Then once I go home I like to just relax, spend time with my family. 

8. Any Christmas Wishes? 

That my family has a great christmas and like their christmas presents.

9. Favourite Christmas Smell? 

The smell of the christmas dinner or there is this smell just generally in winter which i just love its like the smell of the coldness and Christmastime! 

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 

Meal has to be christmas dinner! and treat is the sweet jar that my sister fills up for me every year! 

I hope you like this christmas tag it was different to any tag that I have found before i hope you like my answers. Don't forget to leave a comment below and come back tomorrow for some more festive fun.

Question of the day- What's your christmas wish this year? 

xoxo Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment